E Vouchers Unfolded: What they are, how they work, and where to purchase them?
It takes months to acquire a customer but just a second to lose his/her attention. Here’s how to be the golden egg that doesn’t crack up.
It’s a time where ‘time’ is one of the most precious commodities for people. Not everyone is ready, or able to spend a lot of it on the quest for the perfect present.
Luckily for us, we live in an era where E-vouchers in Singapore offer up an ideal alternative.
1. Answering the what : Understanding the basic attributes of the global phenomenon
With everything around making the jump online, from food and furniture to fashion; there’s no denying that we live in a fast-paced digital world. It should come as no real revelation to see gifting take the same route.
We saw people leap from physical gifts to gift vouchers in Singapore over the last decade. The trend surfaced as a boon to the unsure shoppers out there who were strapped for both time and ideas.
E-Vouchers in Singapore simply take you up to another step on the ladder. Put in the simplest terms, it’s a gift delivered to you electronically. Instead of the physical presence or representation of a present, you are presented the value of a gift digitally.
2. Answering the How: Figure out the steps to using an E voucher
The trends of financial transactions are constantly fluctuating and evolving. We’ve moved from the barter system to coins, to paper and finally to plastic. Our latest pit stop is in the land of online transactions.
It’s common if you find yourself on the receiving end of an E-voucher in Singapore and choose to recover your gift in person.
All you need is:
• Present your phone with SMS or via E-mail. If you can’t, a picture of the same that holds the value of your chosen purchase should work just as well. Some stores might require you to carry a printed copy. If such specific instructions exist, you receive them via mail or the number you provided.
• The alternative is navigating through the entire transaction online. You can peruse through your presents online from the selected sites or services. Once you pick one, all you will need is enter in the PIN or identification number on your E-voucher.
• And voila. The gift is yours.
3. Figuring out the where: answering any questions about access and availability
Sounds like something you might be interested in?
If you’re looking for E-voucher in Singapore, don’t fret. We can guarantee you that you’re going to be spoiled for choice. But, be careful not to get lost in the noise.
Work according to your needs, or the demands of your employers. Whatever fits the bill.
There are several options. On one hand, there are platforms like UNIQGIFT, Wogi. They can provide vouchers that are valid in close to five hundred retail stores across the country. If, however, you have something more tailored on your mind. A lot of industry-specific stores like Sephora and Zarlora offer E-vouchers and gift cards too.
We know that anything new can be confusing and intimidating at first. As a result, people are often reluctant to dive straight in. We hope that after wading through the metaphorical waters, you’ve found the answer to any questions you might have when it comes to E-vouchers in Singapore.